TEEU Members Benefits & Services
As a TEEU member you can avail of a broad range of Services and Benefits including:
- Strike Pay
- Gealteacht Scholarships
- Retirement Grant
- Distress/Incapacity Benefit
- Benevolent Fund (CWPS)
- Legal Advice Benefit
- Mortality Benefit
New Membership Benefits from 1st October, 2014.
- Accidental Death (24/7 Cover) €10.000.00
- Permanent Total Disability (24/7) €6,000.00
- Hospitalisation Cover (due to accident) €300.00 per week (up to 13 weeks)
- Loss of limb (24/7 cover) €4,000.00 (up to)
These Benefits apply to all Members who are more than 6 months in membership and less than 6 months in Arrears.
Contact our Freephone Number on 1890 488 338
The TEEU has made special arrangements with the following to give you a discounted rate on premiums.
- Tax Refunds
- Tax Return Filing
- International Tax Services
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Text ‘PAYE@ to 53131 www.taxback.com
Call: 1800 989 454
Call: 1800 222 222
One Direct (Ireland) Limited, trading as Post Insurance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. One Direct (Ireland) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of An Post.
Call: 1890 300745
Subject to underwriting and acceptance criteria. Terms and conditions apply. JLT Insurance Brokers Limited trading as JLT Ireland, JLT Financial services, GIS Ireland, Charity Insurance, Teacherwise, Childcare Insurance, JLT Online, JLT Trade Credit Insurance, JLT Sport is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Travel Insurance
* Certain Acceptance criteria and policy terms and conditions apply.
AR. Brassington & Co. Ltd. trading as QuickCover.ie is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland